Egg and Cheddar Cheese Sandwich – How to Make at Home
Egg and Cheddar Cheese Sandwich is very simple to prepare. This is the most popular sandwich amongst kids of all age groups. This is really yummy as well as appetizing. Crammed with cheddar cheese, you can enjoy on your cheat days.
- Recipe Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 05 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Cooking Time Needed: Only 25 Minutes
- Difficulty Level: Simple
Here Are The Main Ingredients Needed To Make Yummy & Healthy Egg And Cheddar Cheese Sandwich –
- 1 egg
- Salt according to taste
- A Pinch of pepper
- 20 gm of cheddar cheese
- 2 slices of ham
- 1 tablespoon of mustard sauce
- 4 basil leaves
How to Make Egg and Cheddar Cheese Sandwich
- Take a cupcake dish and apply some oil to it.
- Put the egg in the mould after breaking it and after that, add some salt and pepper.
- Set the oven for 15 minutes and after that place the tray within.
- Let it cook in the oven for around 7 to 8 minutes. You’ll be capable of seeing when the egg gets cooked.
- Take it out and cut it into medium-sized portions.
- Put in some ham as well as cheese to the blend and place it in the oven for some more time so that the cheese softens.
- Apply it on the toast and add some basil and mustard.
Published by Mamtha Reddy on 27 Jul 2018