How to Make Chocolate Lava Cake At Home
A classic chocolate lava cake is very special. Each and every person loves to have it. It is really yummy and full of chocolate. Even kids love to have it. You can make it at home without any difficulty.
- Recipe Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
- Total Cooking Time: 40 Minutes
- Difficulty Level: Simple
Ingredients Needed To Make Chocolate Lava Cake Include –
- 135 Gram Dark chocolate
- 95 Gram Butter
- 100 Gram powdered sugar
- 2 each Egg yolks + whole eggs
- 35 Gram Flour
How to Make Chocolate Lava Cake –
- Set the oven at 200 degrees.
- Take a microwaveable bowl and put in chocolate and butter. Liquefy it. (You can soften making use of the double boiler method as well.)
- Take another bowl and beat sugar as well as eggs together.
- Blend the chocolate-butter mix with the sugar-eggs mixture together.
- Put it into the flour.
- Strain the blend to get rid of any type of lumps.
- Keep this in the refrigerator for a period of 7 minutes to freeze.
- Dispense the batter in oiled ramequins.
- Cook in the oven for a period of 10 to 12 minutes.
- Enjoy with whipped cream / vanilla ice cream
- You can also enjoy it with your favourite fresh fruits.
Published by Mamtha Reddy on 24 Jul 2018