We Bet You Won’t Stop Gorging On This Delicious Strawberry Mess with Fruit Coulis
So fellas, any dinner or lunch is incomplete without a sweet dish. Enough of chocolate desserts which have become quite boring, it’s time to try out something new.
We have got you a new strawberry dessert which is just too delicious.
So what are you waiting for, quickly grab the ingredients and get started.
- Frozen Berries
- Whipped cream
- Firstly to make fruit coulis, take frozen berries blend them with sugar and chill in fridge.
- Now chop some washed strawberries and leave to drain.
- On the other hand whisk rich whipped cream to stiff.
- Now in a wine glass add fruit coulis pipe cream.
- Then add chopped strawberries and repeat same again, topped with coulis, strawberries and short bread biscuit.
- Serve this delicious dessert after chilling it for a while.
And yes, don’t forget to tell us whether you liked this recipe or not!
Published by Mamtha Reddy on 17 Jul 2018