Baked Raw Banana Samosa Recipe
Baked Raw Banana Samosa
- Recipe Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 40 Minutes
- Total Cooking Time: 50 Minutes
- Difficulty Level: Simple
Baked raw banana samosa is a distinctive, special and delicious editions of one of the famous snack of North India. Samosa prepared using the raw banana mixed with chilli and flavors and cooked in the oven till golden is really yummy, famous recipe, and healthy monsoon snack enjoyed with a hot cup of tea.
Ingredients needed to make Baked Raw Banana Samosa
- 100 Gram Onion, finely chopped
- 5 Gram Curry powder
- 10 Gram Fresh coriander, chopped
- 5 Gram Ginger, sliced
- 5 Gram Green chilli
- 200 Gram Raw banana paste
- 1 Tbsp Refined oil
- 5 Gram Mustard seeds
- 4 sheets Phyllo sheets
- Salt – as per taste
How to Make Baked Raw Banana Samosa
- Put oil in a pan and heat it. Now, crackle the mustard seeds.
- Put in onion, ginger, as well as garlic, and stir fry till the time it becomes golden brown.
- Blend with uncooked banana paste, put in curry powder & sliced fresh coriander. Put in seasoning.
- At this time, you have to take a phyllo pastry and slice in into 3 strips.
- Add 2 table spoon of the mixture you made on a strip & fold it over itself and give a shape of a triangle. Place all the samosas on a non-stick baking dish.
- Cook in the oven for a period of 18 to 22 minutes till the time they turn brown.
- Enjoy the special hot and crispy samosas.
You can enjoy these yummy baked samosas with your home made mint chutney or you can enjoy these samosas with tomato sauce..
Key Ingredients of this recipe are – Onion, Ginger, Curry powder, Fresh coriander, Green chilli, Raw banana paste, Refined oil, Mustard seeds, Phyllo sheets, Salt
Published by Mamtha Reddy on 10 Jul 2018