Hot Bloody Mary soup – Enjoy it at home
Adapt a smooth tomato soup recipe by putting in all the piquant elements of a spicy Bloody Mary cocktail.
- Preparation time – 5 minutes
- Cooking time – 10 minutes
- Simple to make
- Serves – 6
- bottle Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp celery salt
- 1 large lemon, cut into small wedges
- 1 tbsp Sichuan peppercorn
- small bottle Tabasco sauce
- 2 tbsp celery seeds
- 2 tbsp mixed peppercorn
- small bottle vodka
- Heat up the tomato soup. Blend the ground celery seed and salt in a small pot.
- Squeeze all the peppercorns together utilizing a grinder and mortar.
- Assemble a tray of all the elements to decorate, with the celery blend, mashed pepper blend, Worcestershire pulp, Tabasco, vodka as well as lemon wedges.
- Pour the soup into bowls and permit everyone zing it up to their liking.
Published by Mamtha Reddy on 31 Dec 2017